Saturday November 14th saw the 19th annual Chicago Swans awards - Red and White Night - recognizing the on and off-field contributions that make the club run.
Our 2016 award winners included:
- Rich Noty (Best Clubman): Stu Nicol
- Oxford Landing Coaches Award: Jeremy Stark (also received the Runaway Train Award)
- Rookie of the Year: Steve Stavropoulos
- MacGlashan Medal (Leading Goalkicker): Trent Smith
- Warwick Burgmann Medal (Metro MVP): Jeff Kraemer
- Four Corner's Group Medal (Club MVP): Corey Barker
Shoutout to Four Corners Group's Sidebar Grille for hosting the evening, and to all the folks who keep the club running, including referees Daniel Estes, Lisa Albergo and Paul Enzinger, and Executive Committee and coaches Bryan Hoyt, Stu Nicol, Andrew Woodman, Alastair Martin and Anthony Hendrie.